Many supporters who took our annual end of year survey remarked that parking was an area in which we could improve. We listened and are striving to provide you a better experience in 2019. In working with our partners at Finley Stadium, we are happy to provide some options to improve the parking experience:
1) 2019 Parking Pass: We have a premium parking pass available for purchase ($149) that will cover you for EVERY match of the 2019 season (playoffs and exhibitions included). This pass is good for the south lot only (the parking lot with the solar panels).
Please note: due to time constraints, we will not be mailing parking passes.
If you want to order your parking pass online before the March 23 match, please make plans to pick up your parking pass at Winder Binder located at 40 Frazier Avenue (423-413-8999). Any passes that are not picked up on March 23rd will be mailed out on Monday, March 25th. Or, you can purchase a pass onsite when parking for the match on the 23rd, but to keep delays to a minimum we strongly encourage you to order online and pick up beforehand.
- Premium parking in South lot (also known as St Elmo lot or the “Solar Panel” lot) for every Chattanooga FC home match of 2019
- Priority exit from parking lot at the conclusion of each match.
- Limited quantity available (200).
Please note: Parking pass valid two hours prior to kick until one hour post-game and pass must be clearly displayed in vehicle while parked. BUY HERE.
2) Additional lots at Finley Stadium will be open and available for parking at an hourly rate. We highly recommend downloading the ParkMobile app ahead of time to help make your parking experience go smoothly.
3) Lyft has offered discount codes to help get you to and from Finley Stadium. We will be posting these codes through our social channels on the days before each match.