As we march to kickoff of the home opener on March 26, we will use 10 Questions to introduce you to the players on the 2022 Men’s team roster. Look for a different player featured each day — plus a couple days where will feature more than one. Our next feature is Taylor Gray, a forward from Maryland Bobcats.
1. Did you ever have another dream career besides soccer?
A: No but if I had to choose I’d be traveling the world skateboarding doing photography and making video content.
2. How do you decompress after a long week of training?
A: Usually enjoying time with close friends finding a scenic spot and just chilling there.
3. What was the most nervous you’ve ever been?
A: Explaining to my friend I ate his pack of honey buns for the third time. And my first kiss I was laughing while it happened.
4. What are your preferred pre-game, locker room and post-game routines?
A: For pre-game I like to watch videos of my favorite players. In the locker room I listen to my favorite music artist, I also think of everyone who supports me and play for them. Post game I make a few calls to family.
5. What’s the most memorable sports moment you’ve had as a fan?
A: Arsenal signing Mesut Özil on deadline day. They played some of the best football with him.
6. What sporting event have you always wanted to go to and why?
A: Arsenal game at the Emirates Stadium.
7. What’s your go-to meal the night before a match?
A: Salmon is my favorite!
8. You haven't been in Chattanooga for very long yet... have you found any interesting spots or restaurants you enjoy?
A: Not quite. I’ve been driving around Chattanooga and I see why it’s called the Scenic City.
9. What do you believe is the greatest challenge most athletes are facing today?
A: Most athletes are made to play like machines. Being creative is what gives the fans life. We fall in love with this sport for the freedom it breeds.
10.Who inspired you as a young athlete? Why?
A: Neymar and Mesut Özil. Neymar for his passion and fearless energy on the field. And Özil for his Unselfishness and calm intelligence.
Annual passes for the 2022 Chattanooga FC Men’s & Women’s season are on sale now at CFCTIX.com.